HungerFree Quarterly, Vol. 2 : Celebrate
Each box directly empowers young people in Kilifi, Kenya through an innovative, new project by World Vision and the UN's World Food Programme.
Welcome to HFQ, Vol. 2: Celebrate! This box combines the joy of food and the joy of gathering through handmade products from Kenya, inspiring stories and recipes worth celebrating with your friends and loved ones over! This Box includes:
- Custom-printed Table Runner made by artisans of Mango Patch
- Hand-carved gourd candle holders made by artisans of Banana Box
- Hand-painted wood and reclaimed bone Salad Tongs made by artisans of Banana Box
- Custom canvas coasters made by artisans of Ubuntu
- Original recipes, printed on durable card stock, by chef and author Aimée Wimbush-Bourque
Issue 2 of HungerFree Quarterly Mini Magazine, only available in Vol 2 with inspiring stories to inspire celebration, tips for hosting your celebration and background on how HungerFree is empowering young people in Kenya.